9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Infant – 2 years old
The Cry Room is provided for those needing to be excused from Worship to care for an upset infant or toddler. Children should otherwise be located in the Nursery, Children’s Worship Center or Sanctuary.
It is located off of the Gathering Area and offers a quiet place to worship without disturbing others.
To insure that each child can be cared for in an appropriate manner, we ask all parents to follow these guidelines:
The nursery is for children three and under.
– No child should be left alone in the nursery at ANY time. If there is not a nursery worker present when you arrive to drop off your child, please remain with your child until a caregiver arrives.
– Sick child policy states that no child who has had a fever or vomiting within the last 24 hours will be permitted to stay in the nursery. Sick children whose fevers or symptoms have been reduced with medication will not be permitted to stay in the nursery. Children should be symptom free (without medication) for 24 hours before returning to the nursery.
– This nursery does not dispense medication.
To ensure that all children are kept in the nursery, the doors will be closed at all times except when parents are dropping off or picking up children.
– Children will be released only to their parents.
– Parents should provide and bring to the nursery everything that the child might need during the time in the nursery (diapers, wipes, bottles, snacks, etc.)
– Parents should complete the sign in/out log when dropping off/picking up their child.
– After the Children’s Message, children age 3 through Kindergarten are dismissed to the Children’s Worship Center located next to the nursery.